Jessica's and David's Wedding Blog

A diary of the events and thoughts leading up to the holy matrimony of two very happy people. Be sure to stop by often as we add more entries for past events.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Anticipation...

It's one week away now.

It's hard to explain exactly how it makes me feel. I'm sort of giddy. I'm certainly excited about it.

It will change my whole life, there's no doubt about it. I've always wanted this, but I've had to wait until the blessed marriage date to enjoy it.

I've always felt so closed-in, but I know this will open up my life tremendously.

That's right... Finally we'll be moving these boxes of topiaries and decorations out of my office at the house. I'll have the room to myself.

What did you think I was talking about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home