Jessica's and David's Wedding Blog

A diary of the events and thoughts leading up to the holy matrimony of two very happy people. Be sure to stop by often as we add more entries for past events.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Jessica and I are listening to snippets of music tonight, trying to choose the perfect songs for the church service.

The Diocese of Toledo says we can't use "Here Comes the Bride" as the song when she walks up the aisle. I don't know why that is, but I respect their decision. Anyway, we're "auditioning" songs for that role.

Currently we're listening to "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring," a lovely old-school song. We both enjoy the song, but Jess isn't sure if it's right.

"It just doesn't say 'here comes the bride,'" she said.

"You know what does?" I asked.

Right on cue, she said, "The bride walking up the aisle."

People can't question why I love this woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home