Jessica's and David's Wedding Blog

A diary of the events and thoughts leading up to the holy matrimony of two very happy people. Be sure to stop by often as we add more entries for past events.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bad future husband, bad...

I've already broken our first wedding present.

Technically it was a bridal shower present, but the idea's the same. After clearing our house of junk thanks to Pandora's willingness to pick it up every three months, we started putting away some of the shower gifts.

She showed me these neato coasters for the living room. I couldn't quite figure out what they were made of, but the middle was hard. I started twisting it to see how solid it is.

Good news: They're pretty darned solid. Bad news: I can generate enough torque to break one.

So there it sits, on top of the pile of coasters, the one cracked one as a reminder that I should try being a little more gentle sometimes.

(And for the guys out there... Cork. There was cork in the middle, but it had a thin plastic covering. Was it worth ticking off Jess to find out? Probably.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home