Jessica's and David's Wedding Blog

A diary of the events and thoughts leading up to the holy matrimony of two very happy people. Be sure to stop by often as we add more entries for past events.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

We're in deep now. We bought invitations tonight.

There's something remarkable about seeing your name written out all formally, "Mr. David Michael Trinko," so close to the much-loved "Miss Jessica Lynn Purk." Some things just look even better in print than they sound out loud. I'm getting over the sticker shock from ordering them online at davidsbridal.com, but I keep reminding myself we were originally going to print them ourselves for about the same cost, and now I don't have to fiddle with the printer.

We also bought our stamps online. When people receive their invitations and response cards, I'm sure they'll notice the lovely wedding-themed stamps from the U.S. Postal Service. Jessica's convinced I'm going to make some snide comment about them, which I normally would do. But I have to go back to the first rule of Wedding Club... if you're the guy, keep your yapper shut. She brings up a somewhat valid point... it's the one thing that doesn't cost us more to get it; they're still 39 cents apiece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home